Lifetime Limited Warranty
Your Tern product(s) is covered by a lifetime limited warranty. This warranty is meant to ensure our customers receive the high standard of quality we hold ourselves responsible to delivering. It’s meant to protect our customers against manufacturing issues and/or defected items. Please review the below information to ensure conditions, limitations and applicability requirements are clear. If you have questions about this warranty, please reach out to email@example.com.
What products are covered under this warranty? All Tern products are covered, you have nothing to worry about.
How long is this limited warranty apply? For the lifetime of all past, present, and future Tern customers.
Who does this warranty extend to? The warranty extends to the original purchaser only. To exercise this warranty the original purchaser must be able to provide a valid receipt as proof of purchase. This limited warranty is not transferable from one purchaser to another.
How does this limited warranty work? In the event you receive a malfunctioned product sold in a form different from what is described on our product pages, Tern will repair or replace your damaged item free of cost – under the conditions described on this page. Should shipping costs be required to return your product(s), you will not be responsible for those costs. Once a valid receipt from the original purchaser as well as the malfunctioned products are returned, Tern will either provide a refund, repair, or replace the damaged item up to and limited to the cost of the original purchased good.
What is covered under this warranty? Tern warrantsour product in its original packaging sold to you against the defects set forth below, when our product is used normally and for its intended purpose.
This limited warranty covers:
- Ripped, torn, or damaged material
- Handles or straps that break off and are no longer usable
- Broken zippers that can no longer be opened or closed
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Cosmetic damages such as scratches, tears, or non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use.
- Multiple product returns. This warranty only covers the repair or replacement of the item damaged and does not extend to all products sold as part of the original purchase.
- Any products sold by resellers or non-authorized retailers.
- Lastly, we cannot guarantee limited editions, discontinued, or out-of-stock products can be repaired or replaced, and will either refund or provide a credit in the amount of the original purchase.
DISCLAIMER: It is important to note that Tern possesses the sole right in determining applicability of this warrant. You as our customer come first, and we promise to do our best in determining whether or not the merits of your claim are justified.